Contest! The contest has officially commenced and is open to
all youth. Simply download and print out the registration form and
have your child draw a picture of your family in the frame.
This is a wonderful opportunity to initiate important conversations
about your family. And did we mention the fantastic prizes?
You could win:
- First place: a generously donated $250 Savings Bond!
- Second place: a $50 gift certificate to Two Lives Publishing –
our favorite source for LGBTQ family-friendly books – and a $50
- Third place: a gift set of t-shirts from Family
- 3 Talented runner ups will receive a DVD, sticker and tattoo
bundle from Buddy G.
- All who enter will be recognized and the winners will be
selected through a vote on our website.
We will use the artwork to create a free, downloadable picture book
celebrating our families. If you’d like to check out last year’s
book, download My Family Loves Me: Drawings From America’s Children
in our publications.
and print our pre-created picture frame and registration
- Have your child or youth draw your family in the frame
- Fill out the basic information
- Scan the artwork and submit it through our website or mail the
artwork and registration form to:
Family Drawing Contest
c/o Family Equality Council
PO Box 206
Boston, MA 02133
All entries must be received by Friday, April 4 to be eligible!