Weekend Conference, happening Friday, April 8 through Sunday April
10 at the RIT Inn and Conference Center in Rochester, New York.
Pride and Joy will bring together Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,
Transgender, Queer (LGBTQ) individuals, families, and allies from
all over upstate New York for three days of workshops, events and
The three day conference features workshops on topics including
legal and policy protections, estate planning, gender in our
families, LGBT at school, gay and lesbian grandparents, rural
living, gay dads, adoption & foster care and parenting teens.
Other highlights include:
• ImageOut Film Festival screening room
• Teen panel of kids with LGBTQ parents
• COLAGE programs for grades 3-5 and 6-12
• Childcare (ages 6 mos. to 7 years)
• Resource/Vendor Fair
• Saturday night Family Dance