Welcome to our new website! If this is your first time with us – Welcome! Whether you’re new to the Family Equality Council or have been with us for years, you’ll find our new home offers tons of information and interactive ways you can get involved in our work.
The site, designed by Minneapolis based Clockwork Active Media (www.clockwork.net), has features and functions designed to help you get informed, get involved, and connect with local members of our community. Check it out:
- Brand new community blog – The Family Room
- Advocacy center outlining policy work on the federal, state, and local levels.
- National searchable database of local parent groups for LGBT families.
- Equality Maps mapping the degree of family equality across the United States.
- Storytelling center highlighting the stories of real LGBT families.
- Parent resource center providing the tools and resources to build healthy families and communities
- News and Media listing the latest on the state of family equality.
Our new website demonstrates our commitment to using cutting edge technology and design to build community and change hearts and minds. This is just one of many changes and fresh approaches you can expect to see from us in 2012.
Stick around – explore! We are thrilled with our new online home, and we hope you’ll come back often to participate in the work we do on behalf of families all over the United States.