Applications for COLAGE Family Week Volunteer and Intern Positions are now open!
COLAGE, Family Equality’s program for people with LGBTQIA+ parents or caregivers, is currently seeking fabulous young people with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer parents/guardians/caregivers to join us at Family Week 2020 in Provincetown, MA!
For more than 20 years, Family Week has supported, inspired, and fosters community among LGBTQ+ families with a week of programs, events, and celebrations co-hosted by COLAGE and Family Equality in Provincetown, MA! Click here for more information about Family Week.
Curious about how you can get involved with COLAGE at Family Week?
- Volunteer. To apply for a volunteer position with COLAGE, fill out this application and submit it no later than Friday, February 3, 2020. Housing, food, and travel will be provided for all COLAGE volunteers at Family Week 2020.
- Join the admin team. Positions on the administrative team is open to anyone with strong administrative skills such as data entry, document drafting and correspondence, report-writing, and answering emails and phone calls. Administrative support volunteers will work closely with the COLAGE Family Week team to set up registration, set up and maintain our youth check-in system, coordinate Saturday and Sunday Family Week check-in, support daily youth check-in and check out, and generate post-Family Week data reports. Volunteers for this position need to secure their own transportation and housing. Food will be provided.
- Youth, Adult, or Parent Liaison and Second Year FIT: Are you an LGBTQIA+ parent of caregiver? Are you a young person under 20 who wants to give back to their community? If so, we’d love your support! We have many different volunteer opportunities for you at Family Week. To apply to be a Second-year Facilitator in training, Parent/Adult liaison, Youth Liaison, or Admin support staff, please fill out this application and submit it no later than Friday, February 3, 2020. Volunteers for these positions need to secure their own transportation, housing, and food while at Family Week. Second-year FITs will have some meals covered at Family Week by COLAGE.
- Paid Family Week Internships with COLAGE: Want to be a paid intern with COLAGE at Family Week? For Family Week 2020, COLAGE has five paid 6-month internships that promote the development of COLAGEr leadership and play a large role in the planning and implementation of Family Week. Internship positions for 2020 are:
- Youth Accessibility Lead Intern
- Youth Programming Lead Intern
- Waffles (8–10 year old) age group Intern
- Crew (11–13 year old) age group Intern
- High school (14–18 year old) age group Intern
If you have any questions about Family Week’s paid or unpaid opportunities with COLAGE, email email@example.com.