Listen to more from the Agewyz Podcast!
Meet the Guest:
Brent Wright has championed the cause of high-quality service options for families for over 20 years. His roles have included Director of Operations at the Georgia Training Institute, special education teacher, child care center director, career advisor and early intervention specialist. Brent joined Family Equality in 2010 and served as Chief Program Officer until September 2017.
Now, as Chief Operating Officer, he oversees our organizational operations across departments, as we strive to advance both legal and lived equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer families, and for those who wish to form them, through building community, changing hearts and minds, and driving policy change. Brent and his husband, Sandis, live in the Boston area and are proud parents to daughters, Olivia and Noelle.
- NEW from Agewyz Media! Life Stories for the Ages
- Subscribe to The Agewyz Podcast: iTunes
- Got a story to share? Email Jana any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Speak Out Pearls of Wisdom Program
- Mentioned in the show: T. Rowe Price Annual Parents, Kids & Money Survey