Do you live in the Boston area and need donor sperm to start or add to your family? If so, please join Family Equality and our distinguished faculty of experts for this relaxed, informative event. You will learn everything you need to know about family building with donor sperm, including these medical and legal dos and don’ts:
• Working with known and unknown sperm donors
• At-home insemination
• Medical procedures
• Legal musts and must-not’s
- Dr. Alison Zimon, MD – CCRM Fertility
- Joyce Kauffman – Kauffman Law & Mediation
- Scott Brown – California Cryobank
- Facilitator: Trystan Reese, Director of Family Formation, Family Equality
This event is free, but registrations are required. All are welcome!
Many thanks to our friends at California Cryobank for their sponsorship and support of this national series. To find out if this event will be coming to your area, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.