Do you live in the San Diego area and need donor sperm to start or add to your family? If so, please join Family Equality and community partners Creating Kin Collective & the San Diego LGBT Center, along with our distinguished faculty of experts, for this relaxed and informal event. You will learn everything you need to know about family building with donor sperm, including these medical and legal dos and don’ts:
• Working with known and unknown sperm donors
• At-home insemination
• Medical procedures
• Legal musts and must-not’s
This event is free, but registrations are required. All are welcome! Many thanks to our friends at California Cryobank for their sponsorship and support of this national series.
We will be joined by the following panelists:
- Scott Brown, Director of Client Experience and Communications
- Ben Aguilar, Attorney at Law
- Nikki Helms, Licensed Midwife
- Dr. Susanna Park, Fertility Doctor at San Diego Fertility Center
BONUS: All attendees will be entered into a raffle for a free vial of sperm!