Providers listed in this directory have completed one or more of Family Equality’s Open Door Professional Training Courses, which are designed to help family-building professionals care for the LGBTQ+ community with sensitivity and excellence.
At present, this directory houses family-building professionals of all types except adoption agencies specifically. Click here to view a list of adoption agencies who have worked to improve the services they provide to the LGBTQ+ community at HRC’s All Children All Families Website.
Explore the Directory
🔎 Use the filters to refine your search by provider type, training, or state:
Displaying 51 - 60 of 185
New York City,
- Trans Family-Building Resources
- LGBTQ+ Family-Building Resources
- In-person Family-Building Panels in Your Area
Want to Join the Directory?
Providers listed in this directory have completed one or more of Family Equality’s Open Door Professional Training Courses. Click here to get started.
Open Door Training Disclosures
Family Equality is pleased to provide training to professionals employed in a variety of fields.
Our trainings are meant to help professionals engage the LGBTQ+ community with competence and sensitivity, especially with regard to language, marketing, resource allocation, and similar aspects of patient care and/or employee recruitment and retention.
We applaud businesses and professionals on their ongoing commitment to LGBTQ+ competency and for engaging in our trainings.
Family Equality does not endorse any professional or business over another, and cannot guarantee a positive experience with every professional who has participated in a Family Equality training program.
At the time they receive our training, each professional is required to affirm the following:
- They and their company are in good standing with all state and federal regulators and licensing divisions, where applicable.
- They do not have any state or federal felony convictions or current state or federal felony investigations that are ongoing against them or their company.
- Their professional license(s) are current and in good standing and that they currently carry malpractice insurance, if applicable.