As more LGBTQ people want to have children, our Path2Parenthood program is committed to providing critically important education about paths to parenthood. Family Equality family-building specialists are available online to answer your questions! Simply click on the orange chat bubble on the lower-right corner of your screen to get connected.
Specialists are available live 9am – 2pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. When we’re not live online, feel free to use the chat tool to leave us a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can via email.
Here are a few examples of questions we can help answer:
- “What’s the difference between IUI, IVI, and IVF?”
- “Will my insurance cover any of my fertility benefits?”
- “What’s the difference between private adoption and going through Child Welfare?”
- “Where do I even start with finding sperm?”
- “My state has a license to discriminate law on the books. Can I even adopt here?”
Family Equality gratefully acknowledges Johnson’s®, whose support makes our live chat service possible. Johnson’s® is proud to support all loving parents as they create a gentler world for their children.