Family Week 2018
July 28th - August 4th
Family Week is the largest annual gathering of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer-identified families in the world. The 2018 fun-filled Week will include more opportunities than ever to build community and to get empowered on today's issues. Family Equality Council and COLAGE will partner once again to create another amazing Week full of fun in the sun with the LGBTQ parents, their children, extended families, and friends, who will join us from across the globe!
From sunrise to sunset, Family Week offers activities and events for your entire family. Each day will be filled with programming options for individual age groups, including many signature Family Week events and activities that are designed for everyone.
Online Early Bird Registration will open on December 1st.
Ask some Family Week veterans - Family Week really is for ALL families! ASL interpreters are available throughout the week, just indicate your need while registering or email Emily McGranachan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two organizations. One incredible week.
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors!
Dunes' Edge Camp Ground
*Family Equality Council’s event registrations are refundable, minus a $10 processing fee, if the refund is requested at least 30 days prior to the start of the event. If you need to cancel your registration to Family Week 2017, please contact Emily McGranachan, East Coast Regional Manager, by e-mail at email@example.com as soon as possible – your registration fee will be refunded within 14 business days in the form through which initial payment was submitted.
If you need to cancel your registration less than 30 days from the start of the Family Equality Council event, your payment is nonrefundable and will become part of the event’s scholarship fund.
JOIN THE FAMILY WEEK FACEBOOK GROUP TO CONNECT WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY WEEK COMMUNITY!
Emily McGranachan, East Coast Regional Manager
Celebrating 22 Years!
- FAMILY WEEK 2017 BRINGS OVER 1,500 LGBTQ PEOPLE OF ALL AGES TO PROVINCETOWN, MASSACHUSETTS
- BEST PICS FROM FAMILY WEEK IN PTOWN
- QUEER FAMILIES IN ALL THEIR GLORIOUS DIVERSITY TAKE OVER P-TOWN
- MY GAY AGENDA
- FAMILY WEEK 2017 OUTSPOKEN VOICES PODCAST
- FAMILY WEEK, MORE THAN A VACATION
- PTOWN ON A BUDGET
- HAYDEN"S LIST CHATS WITH STAN J. SLOAN AT FAMILY WEEK
- MY CISGENDER FIVE YEAR OLD AT GAY FAMILY WEEK
- FAMILY WEEK 2016: WHAT TO EXPECT AND HOW TO PREPARE WEBINAR
- A LONG DRIVE'S JOURNEY INTO PTOWN
- 5 REASONS TO COME TO FAMILY WEEK IN PROVINCETOWN
- 'FAMILIES LIKE OURS:' WHEN KIDS AND SAME-SEX PARENTS COME TOGETHER IN ONE OF AMERICA'S GAYEST TOWNS
- HOW A NEW ENGLAND BEACH TOWN CHANGED THE COURSE OF GAY HISTORY
- THE 2014 FAMILY WEEK MEMORY ALBUM
- A FAMILY WEEK PERSPECTIVE
- MY INTERN EXPERIENCE
- MY VERY FIRST FAMILY WEEK
- FAMILY WEEK PRIDE
- KATE CLINTON - GET READY FOR FAMILY WEEK (2013)
- KATE CLINTON - GET READY FOR FAMILY WEEK (2012)
- ONE FAMILY'S PERSPECTIVE
- KATE CLINTON - GET READY FOR FAMILY WEEK (2010)